Professional Creative Face Painting
by Kate Monroe Artistry
Based in Melbourne, Derbyshire and covering surrounding areas such as Derby, Burton, Ashby, Tamworth, Lichfield, etc.
GREAT FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES, WEDDINGS, FUN DAYS, CORPORATE EVENTS, PRIVATE FUNCTIONS & MORE!
- NYX Uk & Ireland Face Awards Top 10 - 2017
- NYX Uk & Ireland Face Awards Top 20 - 2017
- 'Runner Up' Face Painting Competition - Bodycraft Festival 2017
- 'Runner Up' Pairs Invention Body Painting Competition - Bodycraft Festival 2017
- '2nd Place' Professional Face Painter of the Year - Paintopia 2016
- 'Pro Artist' Award - Warpaint Magazine - Pro Beauty North 2015
- 1st Place Warpaint Magazine Body Painting competition - Pro Beauty North - 2015
- 3rd Place Paintopia 'Solo Bodypainter of the Year' 2015
- Winner of UK Face & Body Art Convention Postal Bodypaint Competition 2014
- Winner of Paintopia 'Novice Face Painter of the Year 2014'
I will go the extra mile to make your child feel special and to create not only a work of art on their faces, but also to create that 'WOW' moment and the biggest of smiles!
I have an array of designs to suit both boys and girls, all ages, and for any occasion or event; From the pretty and perfect to the gory and gruesome.
I strive myself on not only the highest quality artwork, but the utmost standards of professionalism. I am fully insured with specialist Face Painters Public Liability insurance, I only use FDA approved face paints and cosmetic glitters that are specifically designed for the face, and I ensure I keep my hygiene at the highest standard throughout.
To get in touch for a quote or to make a booking, feel free to get in touch @: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much detail about your event as possible including date, times, location and number of children.
You can also get in touch and follow my latest work on my Facebook page, Facebook.com/KateMonroeArtistry. I am always aiming to improve my skills and this is the easiest way for you to keep up to date with my work, and also if I will be painting at any events or fetes near you.
Above are a few examples of my work, a few of which are from when I first started painting. I have still included them as I think it is an amazing thing to be able to track progress and for everyone to see this also.
However I am always striving to improve my skill level and to be the best that I can be. To keep up to date with my latest designs and improvements, please follow me on my various social media platforms!