Extreme Face Painting & Body Painting
by Kate Monroe Artistry
Based in Melbourne, Derbyshire and covering the surrounding areas such as Derby, Burton, Ashby, Tamworth, Lichfield, etc. Willing to travel dependant upon job details.
GREAT FOR HALLOWEEN, FANCY DRESS, PHOTOSHOOTS, PROMOTIONAL WORK & ADVERTISING, COMMERCIAL EVENTS, &MORE
- NYX Uk & Ireland Face Awards Top 10 - 2017
- NYX Uk & Ireland Face Awards Top 20 - 2017
- 'Runner Up' Face Painting Competition - Bodycraft Festival 2017
- 'Runner Up' Pairs Invention Body Painting Competition - Bodycraft Festival 2017
- '2nd Place' Professional Face Painter of the Year - Paintopia 2016
- 'Pro Artist' Award - Warpaint Magazine - Pro Beauty North 2015
- 1st Place Warpaint Magazine Bodypainting Competition - Pro Beauty North 2015
- 3rd Place Paintopia Solo Bodypainter of the Year 2015
- Winner of UK Face & Body Art Convention Postal Bodypaint Competition 2014
- Winner of Paintopia 'Novice Face Painter of the Year 2014'
Extreme face painting and body art is when you want to take things to the next level and really stand out from the crowd.
A great way to make an entrance at a fancy dress party and to transform yourself into somebody, or something, else. Not just a
simple 'face paint', this style of painting is truly creating artwork on the face and body and the opportunities are endless.
Full bodypaints are great for photoshoots, corportate, commercial and promotional occaisions, and can really help your advertising
go out with a bang. Also a great way to add diversity to a modelling portfolio. Encorporating the face and body art with
photography and graphics skills, I love nothing more than utilising the full package of skills to help create a lasting memory
of the artwork.
If you want to book for Face or Body Art at your event, an extra sparkle to your Fancy Dress costume for parties, or if you want an Extreme Face Painting Makeover/Photoshoot, feel free to get in touch.
You can also get in touch and follow my latest work on my Facebook page, Facebook.com/KateMonroeArtistry. I am always aiming to improve my skills and this is the easiest way for you to keep up to date with my work, and also if I will be creating any work at any events near you.
A series that I wanted to start (just for the fun of it!) inspired by one of my favourite thrills - Roller Coasters! The theming around them has always inspired me and I simply couldn't resist to encapsulate that with my latest venture.. I look forward to doing more of these and gradually building up the series!
Above are a few examples of my work, however I am always striving to improve my skill level and to be the best that I can be. To keep up to date with my latest designs and improvements, please follow me on my various social media platforms!